The Deputy Chairman of Ajlan & Bros Holding Group Ranked at
On March 1, Arab Business magazine released its 2021 " Top 100 World's Most Powerful Arabs 2021 by Arabian Business" list. Notably, Sheikh Mohammad Al Ajlan, the Deputy Chairman of Ajlan & Bros Holding Group and the President of Saudi Chinese Business Council, was included.
The ranking honors leaders and pioneers in areas of business, industry, government, entertainment, culture and sports. It is a microcosm of the current economic and social trends in the Middle East.
According to public information, Sheikh Mohammed has more than 40 years of experience in the industry and commerce and has played an important role establishment of the Ajlan & Bros Family’s business in China. He has been awarded many awards and honors by the Chinese government, including
- the Honorary Citizenship Award and the City Key Holder Merit of Suzhou City. It was awarded to him by the People's Republic of China in Jiangsu province for his active contributions to economic and social development.
- The Honorary Citizenship Award of Zaozhuang city. The award was presented to him by the People's Republic of China in Shandong province.
- The Honorary Work Merit & Medal and a certificate from Siang City Government, Jiangsu Region. He was honored for his highly distinguished contributions to economic structure and commercial development projects.
- The Friendship Ambassador Award of Shandong Region. The award reflects his immense contribution to investment, economic, and social development in the region.
In addition, from 2017, Ajlan & Bros Holding Group engaged with more than 150 companies and have successfully moved 10 projects into implementation stage while many other discussions are still ongoing. To be noted that the Group has also achieved a series of mutually beneficial cooperation with many leading Chinese enterprises. In December 2019, ABHG cooperated with Tencent Games to organize the region’s largest global eSports tournament - Player Unknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) Mobile Star Challenge - with the full support of the Saudi government. Our joint venture “Tiqmo” in Saudi focusing on fintech industry is powered by Chinese technology giant Swiftpass, helping accelerate Saudi Arabia’s move towards a cashless economy. The Group has also collaborated with China’s leading integrated express logistics service provider - SF Express - to establish the JV “AJEX” in Saudi together and bring the latest advancements in logistics to KSA.
Sheikh Mohammed said that ‘In the future, with the deep align of Saudi Vision 2030 and China’s Belt & Road Initiative, we as the leading international group is eager to play our role as an efficient gateway to win-win collaborations. The Group will continue improve the cooperation and negotiations with more Chinese leading enterprises in the various industries.
- Ajlan & Bros Holding Group and Chifeng Gold Sign Gold Exploration Cooperation Agreement
- Ajlan & Bros Holding Group has signed eight strategic cooperation agreements worth $5.7 billion in Egypt at the beginning of HRH Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman’s regional tour.
- الرئيس التنفيذي للهيئة العامة للاستثمار: الاتفاقيات الموقعة بين مصر والسعودية تُمثل نقل نوعية